In order to prepare the students for leadership and managerial roles in business, the Business Administration curriculum is designed to provide study in the subjects which include marketing management, financial management, human resource management, information management, technology management and production and operation management.
The five student learning objectives of the Business Administration department are:
1. Obtain the necessary skills to analyze and apply managerial knowledge.
2. Develop innovation and execution skills for the purpose of solving business related problems.
3. Develop character personality and the ability to execute ethical business decisions and social responsibility.
4. Develop inter-personal communication and team-working skills.
5. Develop professional with globally aware perspective and competitive advantages.