Pathway to advanced studies:
University graduates can apply for one of the Department’s master’s programs or graduate schools of related studies (architecture, art, applied arts) in the country; or the student can go abroad for advanced studies in related master’s programs.
Master’s graduates may choose to go abroad to continue their studies.
Pathways to employment
· Designer for a design and decoration company.
· Interior designer for architecture firms.
· Interior design for own company.
· Offer classes (master’s graduates can teach at domestic universities, colleges and vocational schools in related courses).
· Designer or supervisor at decorating company.
· Teach at a school.