International students are those who are not defined as Overseas Chinese students or those who are not R.O.C permanent residents. Chinese-descendant international students without R.O.C nationality could apply based either on the regulations stated here or on those of the Overseas Chinese students. If a student is proved to apply in both ways, the admission will be cancelled and the student will be dismissed.
- The quota of foreign/international students in each department is one-fifth of the total enrollment quota. If there is an academic cooperation with foreign universities, the quota is based on the result ratified by Ministry of Education. The applicants should pass all the subjects in their former universities where they graduated.
- The Dean’s Office will send notification letters to those admitted.
- The admitted students should complete the registration procedure in time; Those who are not able to register on time due to illness or other critical matters should submit related document as a proof before the expiration of the registration period in order to retain it for a year; Those who couldn’t register due to the visa or other special reasons should also hand in related document for the extension of registration and should register in one-third time of the semester. The students who haven’t completed the registration procedure without reasons are considered giving up the admission.
- Health and accident insurance documents (should be shown upon registration). The insurance should be valid during the studying period in R.O.C. Those who haven’t had the insurance should pay for it upon registration and will then be handled by the university.
- Those who have ever dropped out or applied in any R.O.C. universities could no longer apply. Those verified to have disobeyed the regulations will be dismissed and should be responsible for the consequences.